Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Bugs Quillow

The centre panel for the bugs qult. I have used one of Jan Mullins patterns from her book. I have to sew in an inner border in blue and then an outer border of colours. This will be the first thing I have made for my little man despite him now being 8 months old (how slack in that). I have made quillows and cot quilts for my two nieces and nephews and a quillow for my second niece -BUT NOTHING FOR MY LITTLE MAN.

So he can have an absolutely beautiful quillow to play on - especially now that he his crawling and doesn't sit very still for long. He has started to become so mobile that I have had to put the baby gate accross the front door which he promptly crawls over to and put his hands outside for the dog to come and play with him.

I will post a photo of the top once it is complete and ready for quilting.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Looking good!

Emma said...

Welcome to the world of blog!

Peta said...

I love the colours you have chosen, nice and bright.