Sunday, March 21, 2010

Starting Again


This is my beautiful little girl. A little girl who was so desperately wanted. A little girl who has helped to heal a very deep and painful wound. She is also the last little person my grandfather was to meet. He waited so long for her to arrive, he promised he would and now he is gone. He kept his promise.

Three years ago I started this blog then sort of forgot about it. This year I am going to try to post one blog every week of what I am working on. Lets see how I go.

I have a few projects that I want to do this year. I am going to make three little flowergirl dresses for my little girl and her two cousins for my sisters wedding in October. My sister has also asked if I could make her a quilt for a wedding present. That will be a big ask as I have only ever made single bed quilts, but I am willing to give it a go.

No comments: